Maverick Helicopters, a Part 135 tour operator, is selecting candidates for a full-time A&P Line Mechanic position based in Maui and Kauai.
Successful candidate will be expected to perform all facets of daily, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company fleet. They will be troubleshooting airframe, engine and electrical systems; replacing engines, transmissions and other components as necessary. Other duties as assigned by supervisor. Some overtime may be required.
- Experience maintaining Eurocopter EC130B4 helicopters is preferred.
- A good working knowledge of helicopter airframes and engines, as well as advanced troubleshooting skills, is expected.
Additional skills and abilities desired:
- Paint Application and Preparation
- Sheet Metal Fabrication and Repair
- Carbon Fiber and Fiberglass Composite Repair
Wage and benefit packages are above average. It includes major medical (PPO/HMO), dental, vision, 401K (with matching), paid vacation, sick leave and available supplemental insurance. Medical premiums are covered for the employee.