A&P Mechanic (Service Center)
A&P Mechanic needed in Little Rock, AR
A&P License plus at least 3 years of corporate aircraft experience
Must have your own tools
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics
- Understanding of airframe systems such as: basic electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, flight controls and engines
- Must have required tools
- Experience using computers and aircraft diagnostic software
- Able to work on maintenance stands, extending to 25 feet
- Able to work in confined spaces and in unusual positions
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents
- Must have manual dexterity
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.