Avionics Installer Needed in Greensboro, NC – Corporate AC experience required
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Solid 3-5 years recent experience: Challenger, Citation, Lear, King Air, Embraer, Hawker, Diamond- any combination.
- Must have troubleshooting experience
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies using hand tools and or soldering irons
- Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes
- Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters and in-flight refueling systems
- Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems in aircraft
- Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance issues
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems following documentation such as blueprints, manuals and wiring diagrams
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components and assemblies using circuit testers, oscilloscopes and voltmeters to determine performance and airworthiness
- Maintain timely and accurate records of regular maintenance and repairs
- Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in company manual
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians and other aircraft maintenance personnel to ensure the delivery of the aircraft on time to the customer.
We are currently offering:
Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
Please, give us a call @ 866-614-2840.
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.