Avionics Technician Tampa $1500 bonus. URGENT NEED!!!
You will be taxed on 8.25 per hour on your first 40 hours the balance will be in the form of per diem not to exceed government guidelines
- AVIONICS TECHNICIANS MUST HAVE AT LEAST AN FAA “A” LICENSE. (They are standing firm on this requirement)
- FCC License is a plus.
- Expected to be long term.
- Must have your own tools, good transportation, and pass all F.A.A. requirements.
- Start Dates: 3/5/18 and 3/19/18
$100.00 BONUS EVERY 30 DAYS for the 1st 6 months then $150.00 every 30 thereafter. Plus wage increase of .50 per hour increase after 120 days ( Must have no less than a 40 hour per week average )
- Prefer: 2 years commercial heavy jet experience
- B727, B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340
- 2 years military experience on acceptable aircraft
- MD 80,90,11/DC10/C130/ KC141-135/C5/P3’s
- Will accept: Equal mix of commercial heavy jet and helos
- Will accept: Equal mix of commercial heavy jet and regional jets
- Will accept: Equal mix of military acceptable jet and regional jets
- Will accept: Equal mix of military acceptable jet and heavy jet
Contact: Vinnie Gitto
Salary Range: -29.00