Our client in Florida is currently looking for a few Electrical Technician to be a part of their crew! Ideal candidates will have 4-5 years of troubleshooting experience and possess a 2 year technical degree. Have the skills? Apply today!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, missile control instrumentation, electron tubes, test equipment, and machine tool numerical controls, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Two year technical degree, Vocational Certificate in any field of electronics or 5 years of demonstrated experience
* Electronic troubleshooting experience to component level
* Experience with automatic and manual test equipment including O’scopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Digital Multimeters, and TDR checkers
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* Flying Probe, Tyradyne, and ICT (HP 3070) experience
* RF Troubleshooting a plus.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Able to read blueprints / drawings / schematics.
* Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
* Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.