Be a part of the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Manufacturing Engineer 3
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Huntington Beach, CA
- Develop and implement production and tooling methodologies.
- Participate on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Develop, identify and implement conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build. Leads and implements manufacturing plans.
- Conduct producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements.
- Assist in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and help document producibility best practices.
- Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions.
- Resolve technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule.
- Coordinate and implement new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts.
- Validate and ensure production readiness of solutions to complex problems.
- Implement lean principles and technologies.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ experience in an engineering classification or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!