LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Program Manager in Kansas City, MO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Manager is responsible for establishing, monitoring and leading program activities including statement of work, schedule, budget, resources, procurement, communications, risks, and change management. The Program Manager serves as the focal between the Customer, Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Certification, Finance, Operations, and Senior Management. The Program Manager assures meeting customer requirements, delivering quality product within the specification of the contract on schedule and within budget. The position reports directly to the VP Engineering Services.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships as the primary customer contact.
- Establish and maintain Program Management Tools consisting – Program Plan, Data Requirements Matrix, Action Items, Risk Matrix
- Lead and coordinate major program milestone meetings (e.g. ITCM, PDR, CDR, FAI, etc.)
- Coordinate commercial and proprietary issues with Customer, Finance and Marketing (e.g. obtain POs, prepare NDAs, assist with GTAs, etc.).
- Manage resources, quality, communications and program risks.
- Manage and control changes to statement of work, schedule or budget.
- Develop, coordinate and implement solutions to problems.
- Coordinate on-site support and travel.
- Report project status on a regular basis.
- Participate in proposal preparation as needed.
- Develop, monitor and report required business metrics for all assigned programs.
- Engineering degree or equivalent aerospace program management experience. MBA preferred.
- Aircraft interiors engineering experience is desired.
- PMP certification is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to sound business ethics, professionalism, and equal opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Salary Range: –
Relocation: Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869