Website Global Technical Services
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Inspection and test of parts, materials, components and systems in one or more of the following areas: Receiving, Shipping, Stores, Fabrication, Assembly, Testing, Calibration and/or X-Ray.
* Visually examines by means of instruments, gauges, jigs, templates or other measuring devices to include nondestructive test methods and/or x-ray to insure adherence to standards, specifications, drawing, etc.
* May operate standard calibration and test equipment.
* Rejects parts, materials, assemblies equipment, tooling or components which do not meet requirements.
* Performs and may assist/train other inspectors in inspections, non-destructive testing, x-ray, calibration and observations and functional testing (including electrical, electronic, mechanical, etc.)
* Reviews software data on vendor supplied items to determine acceptability. Generates Quality reports, completes Inspection Check Lists, nonconformance documents, calibration reports, x-ray and safety records and other Quality documents/records as applicable to the specific area assigned.
* Adheres to all safety requirements, departmental instructions and TMLS Policies and Procedures.
* Interface directly with all levels of the organization, suppliers and customers, as appropriate.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Able to read and understand drawings and specifications and to use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments.
* Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.