Website Apollo Professional Solutions
The Airworthiness Inspector physically inspects aircraft, aircraft components, and reviews paperwork to ensure that workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality, and that customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy condition with all required documentation properly completed and filed.
1. Responsible for all Quality Control inspections on aircraft/components in the Repair Station.
2. Completes inspections of aircraft, engine, and component repairs and alterations to ensure conformity to FAA approved/acceptable data. 3. Coordinates mechanical, electrical and inspection requirements on the aircraft during maintenance or outfitting.
4. Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft/components.
5. Coordinates throughout assigned jobs with RTS to ensure accurate aircraft records are produced in a timely manner.
6. Conducts audits of maintenance documentation for accuracy and completion on all aircraft prior to approval for return to service.
7. Ensures aircraft/components are airworthy prior to any flight activities.
8. Mentors technicians on effective documentation.