Minimum Mechanic Requirement:
- Performs aircraft maintenance to include inspection, operational test, repair, modification and replacement of aircraft electrical / avionics components and systems.
- Applies technical knowledge and skills to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Must be able to read, write, and interpret instructions, technical manuals and/or directives necessary for the accomplishment of job assignment.
- 10 plus years’ experience on H-60/S-70 aircraft
- PMI 1&2 inspections and phase maintenance experience required
- Back shop i.e. prop &rotor, Hydraulics, landing gear a plus
- A&P Required
- Able work unsupervised with little to no direction
- Able to complete AVIM and limited depot repairs
- Willing to travel
- Must be a Team Player working cooperatively and harmoniously with other employees.
- Able to navigate IADS 4 & complete Main Rotor & Tail Rotor rigging procedures
- Knowledgeable in Track & Balance Procedures
- Evaluates aircraft discrepancies to identify methods of repair and/or replacement.
- Identifies necessary parts, materials and tooling requirements.
- Performs tasks as assigned / directed by Crew Leader and/or Leadman jn accordance with instructions, applicable technical data, manuals and directives.
Must have minimum 10 years of experience working H-60s/S-70 aircraft
Salary Range: Neg-Neg