Aircraft Inspector Sr
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Senior Aircraft Inspector with aircraft manufacturing and quality inspection experience for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Inspectors will perform all tasks in Initial Phase Manufacturing, Composites, or Final Phase in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies, and installations are built to type design data.
- May perform functions of Return to Service and Flight Release PQLs.
- May develop and coordinate training. Instruct others in techniques of inspection and other related duties.
- May perform inspection audits and document and present findings/trends.
- Coordinate inspection workload for multiple inspectors and multiple manufacturing departments according to priorities, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, engineering, materials and IPT personnel.
- Lead projects, champion continuous improvement.
- Perform duties of MRB signature authority.
- 7+ years of aircraft manufacturing experience required.
- 5+ years of aircraft quality inspection experience required.
- Must be proficient in GAC CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation, GAC work instructions, technical specifications and GAC QA Manual.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.