Responsible for a wide range of inspection functions supporting materials, sheet metal, composites, process and assembly operations. Follow programs, documents, drawings, specifications and quality standards to perform inspection functions. Perform audit/surveillance/measurement/inspection of all sheet metal/composite parts/assemblies according to specifications, processes and procedures. Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specification, process and procedures.
Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and specifications, shop mathematics precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
2. Experience working with Quality Management System Policies and Procedures
3. Working knowledge of Company Policies, Procedures and Specifications
4. Overall working knowledge of production processes
5. Contact other company organizations or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
6. Good communication skills – written and verbal
7. Good computing skills
8. Operate testing machines, calculate and record results
9. Maintain certifications as required
10. Plan own sequence of operations
11. Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject processes/parts/assemblies
12. Verify that tools are qualified
13. Prepare and maintain Quality records
14. Work across equivalent or lower level Inspector job codes as required
15. Cross-train in equivalent level Assembly, Composite, Metals, Process and Systems/Payload Structures Mechanic classifications
Requirements:Inspectors to perform travel work on 737 line.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg