- Provide technical support to client for revision, editing and authoring of technical data pertaining to U.S. Army utility helicopters (UH-60 A/L/M).
- Evaluate technical publication requirements and provide guidance for support and change processes.
- Receive and review Engineering Change Notices (ECN) and implement any applicable changes to Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB).
- Collaborate with client and technical representatives to perform author processes to Repair Parts & Special Tools List (RPSTL) data pertaining to the UH-60A, UH-60L and UH-60M aircraft.
- Utilize client Aircraft Management System online data base tracking system for management of publications. Utilize Microsoft, Adobe, and other programs to perform analyses and processing of data.
- Review engineering Field Sheets for accuracy and comparison to technical publication and provisioning data.
- Verify provisioning data using the PLISN for accuracy and provide notification and course of action to correct any issues noted.
- Assigned individual tasks, such as Delivery Orders (DO) and Publication Change Requests (PCR) in addition to ongoing activities that must be accomplished in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
Will consider technical writing experience in supply and IPB. Prior experience in military aircraft publications preferred.
- A good understanding SMR (Service, Maintenance and Recoverability) codes and indenture levels preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- US Citizen or current Green Card Holder
- Must be able to read Engineering Drawings
- Familiarity or experience with Parts Databases (Powerlog or SLIC) or -BOMs
- Familiarity with Parts Indenturing System
- Able to work paid overtime
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and relay instructions to Illustrators and Provisioners
Salary Range: Neg-Neg